At Ngala Early Learning and Development Service we support and encourage the building of skills and knowledge with hands on learning, and in line with this, we welcome student placements. We encourage a community of continuous professional learning and we strive to offer theory based pedagogy, accompanied with best practice quality.
We believe that by offering students the opportunity to learn at a Ngala Early Learning and Development Service, it will enhance the quality of education and care provided by our sector in the future.
To attend one of our services as a student you will need to have:
- A Working With Children Check
- A current Police Clearance (issued within 12 months)
- Current immunisations against Whooping Cough (Pertussis) and Influenza
- An Insurance Certificate or Memorandum of Understanding from the Higher Education Provider
- Completed a Volunteer/Student Medical Questionnaire
Please contact the Coordinator at the service you would like to attend to discuss the process.